- James Gibbons (PI)
- Jon Moorby (PI)Department of Biological, Environmental and Rural Sciences
- Andreas Foskolos (CoI)Department of Biological, Environmental and Rural Sciences
- R. Keatinge (CoI)
- Max Munday (CoI)
- Andreas Diomedes Soteriades (CoI)Prifysgol Bangor | Bangor University
- David Styles (CoI)Prifysgol Bangor | Bangor University
- Paul Wilson (CoI)
- National Research Network: Low Carbon Energy and the Environment: £191,500.00
Funder Project Reference(s)unknown
|Effective start/end date||12 Jun 2015 → 31 Dec 2018|
DescriptionA truly interdisciplinary and scientifically excellent framework drawing on life cycle assessment (LCA) and farm management modelling expertise, animal husbandry expertise, economic modelling expertise, and detailed data on existing farm structure and trends.
Will apply consequential LCA (CLCA), economic and environmental modelling to capture wider effects of beef production and indirect landuse change at multiple scales.
Methodically innovative framework allowing feedback between the LCA, farm management and economic components.
Direct relevance to farm management and UK dairy policy makers.