- Managing the Research Monitoring function of RBI.
- Managing the University's submission to Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2020.
- Administrating the University's internal bi-annual Research Monitoring Exercise.
- Promoting and managing the University's current research information system PURE.
- Leading on the development and practice of open access and research data management policies.
CURRENTLY ON SECONDMENT - UNTIL 31 MARCH 2022
Hannah joined the Research Office as Research Monitoring Officer in April 2011, with the main responsibility of administrating and preparing the University's Research Excellence Framework (REF) submission. Hannah joined Aberystwyth University in 2005, previously working at the Department of Information Studies and within Information Services on a number of JISC funded repository projects. She holds an MSc (Econ) Information Management